If you already have an account with us, you can register new domain name(s) directly through your SiteControl:
- First, you will have to log into your SiteControl.
- Then, click on the Domain Name icon.
- Then type the desired domain name in the Find New Domain Name (s) box and check if it is available for registration by clicking on Search.
- On the next page you will see a list of suggested domain names and their according price. If your domain name is available, you will be able to check the checkbox on its left side. That will mark it and you will be able to click on Continue. If the domain name that you searched for is not available, you will be able to choose from a list of similar domain names.
Important: If the domain name that you search is already registered with another registrar, you can find instructions how to transfer it here.
- After that, you will have to choose the term for which you want to register the domain name in years. From the Set Years drop-down menu, you can select a term of 1 to 9 years. Then, click on Continue.
Important: At any time after the successful registration of the domain name, you will be able to renew it for another 1 to 9 years. You can find out how to renew your domain name here.
- On the next page you will have to add the registrant information (registrant, billing, administrative and technical contact information). There are options to import the contact information from your account with us, to import all the contact information from another domain that you have in your account or to manually enter the contact information. After you are done, you will have to click the Continue button on the bottom of the page.
Important: You should make sure that the contact information is correct as after the domain name registration is successful a verification process will be initiated. If the verification process is not completed, you risk the suspension of your domain name. More information on the process can be found here.
- Then review and accept the Registration Agreement
- All that is left is to actually click on Purchase Now on the next page
- Now you have your new domain name
You can find more information on how to manage your domain name post the registration in our Domain Registrations, NameServers & DNS category.