In this help section you will find articles with step by step instructions on how to set up your MS Exchange 2010 mailbox in your Outlook email client.
- Before you continue with the setup make sure that you know the correct mailbox credentials, otherwise the setup will fail. You can easily verify that you have the correct password by signing into Outlook Web App (OWA).
- On your computer you must have one of the following Outlook versions supported by Exchange 2010:
Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Windows
Microsoft Outlook 2013 for Windows
Microsoft Outlook 2010 for Windows
Microsoft Outlook 2007 for Windows
Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
Using Outlook for Windows? See:
- Set up Exchange 2010 email account in Outlook 2016 or 2013 for Windows
- Set up Exchange 2010 email account in Outlook 2010 for Windows
Using Outlook for Mac? See:
- Set up Exchange 2010 email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Set up Exchange 2010 email account in Outlook 2011 for Mac